Phantom Carbon 1280 (DEMO)
|AREA (cm²)||SPAN (cm)||ASPECT RATIO||WEIGHT (kg)|
The foils of the PHANTOM line are designed to glide effortlessly when pumping or connecting waves and prove themselves very agile and precise when surfing and winging.
- Aspect Ratio: 6.0
- Speed and glide
- Radical turns and agile carving
- Efficient pumping and planing start
- Incredible freestyle abilities
Connecting waves while wing foiling, surfing or even downwinding is easy and fun with the PHANTOM CARBON foil. Carving is also part of its DNA, as connecting waves isn’t much fun if you can’t turn properly. By working on the lift distribution, arch shape, and other details, we reached a performing foil that can carve smooth curves on the waves and swells.
The PHANTOM CARBON range is well-balanced and will satisfy a broad variety of riders thanks to its wide size range and huge potential. These foils have it all and do everything well: a satisfying glide, a great planing start, and amazing carving abilities.
- The PHANTOM 980 is the newest size in this range. This is a high-performance foil that will allow you to take your skills to the next level in surf foil or wing foil, while maintaining good carving and pumping abilities.
- The PHANTOM 1080 is the ideal front wing for surfing due to its speed-to-lift ratio that will allow you to keep up with the wave and surf it for as long as possible. It is surprisingly easy to use, but also provides incredible performances in speed, carving and pumping when needed.
- The PHANTOM 1280 provides a similar program to the 1480 but is more versatile. It carves better, goes faster, and is a good combination of planing and performance for wing foil. It is also suitable for lighter riders (< 70 kg).
- The PHANTOM 1480 combines efficiency and accessibility. Its lift allows you to glide endlessly while having fun thanks to its incredible maneuverability and stability. It is an ultra-versatile foil that will allow you to surf in waves < 1m50, venture downwind, wing foil, or even try dockstarts or wakefoil… It does everything well and will be there for you even in weak conditions.
- The PHANTOM 1780 offers the highest lift of the range. The program is the same as the smaller sizes, but this foil is more adapted for heavier riders (> 85 kg). It is a large and stable wing that remains highly maneuverable, and that will bring extra power in light winds.
Built using the Monobloc structure with pre-preg carbon, the foils are both very light and strong. This setup brings improved load transmission and better stiffness throughout the different parts for maximum control. The TITAN connection allows to plug in either an aluminum or carbon mast, and the fuselage is split in two to facilitate transport.
The PHANTOM CARBON 980 and 1080 are recommended with the C250 SURF stab. This stab has been thought out to perfectly exploit the power and abilities of these PHANTOM. Sharp and precise, it will allow you to gain speed and maneuverability, and to easily connect waves.
The 1280, 1480, and 1780 are better suited for a C275 SURF stab. Progressive and versatile, this stab will bring stability, control, and confidence to your ride.